Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Final Stage of Umrah – Umrah Packages 2017

Having finished the Tawaf, I have continued to Safa and Marwa mounts to start the second semi of my pilgrimage. On my last route between Safa and Marwa, I began to consider the final stage of `Umrah, which is the decoration of the hair for men and women, the shaving of the head — yes, “skin-head” style, while this procedure is not required, it is surely recommended and accepted by many. Upon attainment Marwa mount, I gave in to my natures and chickened out, trimming only a small part of my hair.

umrah packages 2016

I completed Umrah Packages 2017. What to perform now? It wasn’t actually a dilemma. I found myself a nice spot with a view of the Kabaa where I could relax against one of the many mineral pillars. I sat reverse and contemplated life while examination the pilgrims going around the Kaaba in Tawaf.

umrah package 2016 usa

I observed the birds flying in the clouds. There was, for all time, at least one, and often a little flock would soar in synch around the Kaaba, in extremely much the same method that people do Tawaf.

umrah 2016

I considered trial a story about the bird and the flames. When Prophet Ibrahim was thrown into a fire that filled up two vales by the evil monarch Nimrod, some birds were flying in the clouds. Some of the better birds saw a smaller bird that kept on airborne into the sea to scoop up some water and then flying back to fall the water onto the flames.

umrah usa

 After considering the small bird going back and forth a small time, the better birds asked him why he was doing that, such as tiny drops of water could not perhaps put out such a big fire. The small bird responded that he did so because on the Day of decision, Allah would inquire him what he did when ibrahim was in the fire, and he needed to be able to reply that he did all within his aptitude to put out the fire. I couldn’t assist to think how fortunate that bird was to have a principles that speculated about its actions in such a way, and how little of us there are in this world who believe outside our own selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment